Full Circle Estate Service Details
Full Circle Estate Services is a professional, full-service moving/estate company, specializing in Estate Sales, Estate Auctions, Consignment, and Total Buy-Out liquidations, managed by Doug Lanners. Full Circle Estate Services, as the name indicates, helps bring the life cycle you’re dealing with “Full Circle,” by being there to help each client successfully accomplish the goal of liquidation.
Since each sale is unique, Doug will customize the sale according to the specific needs of his client. The first step is a “Free” consultation with Doug and his associates. During this initial meeting, Doug will be able to view the estate contents, and discuss with you the options you have as a seller. These options include:
Estate Sale – Commonly referred to as a “Tag” sale; Doug and his associates will stage your contents inside your home, or the home of your loved one, and “tag” each individual piece with a price that they feel is a fair market value. Items will be organized by category, small valuable items encased in display units, and family personal items set aside for the family to disposition after the sale. Dates will be established for the Estate Sale, and confirmed with the family – typically an estate sale, depending on the volume, will run either two or three days. Doug and his professional staff will be on site for the duration of the sale to monitor, clerk and assist buyers. You, as the seller, can sit back and relax while Full Circle handles every detail!
Estate Auction – Unlike a “tag” sale, an Estate Auction is handled completely different. Doug and his associates will assume the responsibility of organizing your contents in preparation for an Auctioneer to sell to the highest bidder. If possible, the auction will be held on the lawn at the location of the contents. If space is not available to hold the auction on location, contents will be moved to an indoor venue or auction house. Doug and his staff of professionals will organize, clean, display and facilitate the auction from start to finish… they even handle the lunch/concession stand!
Consignment – Just have a few things you need to sell? Talk to Doug about the option of Consignment. Periodically, Doug may have a smaller Estate Auction where it would be possible to combine your contents into the listing to enhance the sale. Your items will be kept separate from other consignment items, have a separate lot number, and be sold separately. This is the perfect way to clean up odd pieces in your collection, or to empty a small storage space.
Total Buy-Out – This option becomes important to individuals who are living in another state, or just cannot allocate the time it takes to plan, prepare and organize either an Estate Sale or Auction. With this option, Doug and his associates will view the contents you wish to sell, and based on the combined knowledge of value, will make you an offer to purchase the entire contents of the home, estate, storage unit, basement, attic, or shed. Once a price is agreed upon, Full Circle will issue payment to the owner(s), enter a contract of sale, and set a date by which they will have all contents removed from the premises. 1,2 3… you’re done!
When should I consider contacting Full Circle Estate Services?
- If you are moving, or relocating, and need to either liquidate all or a portion of your household possessions.
- If you are downsizing from a house to an apartment, condo or smaller home.
- If you are redecorating and want to sell what you have to invest in the remodel.
- If you are the trustee or executor of an estate and have the responsibility of liquidating the assets held by that trust or estate.
- If you are the Power of Attorney for an individual who is transitioning to a care facility and need to sell their personal possessions to support their on-going care.
- If you are the owner of storage units, your client has defaulted on their rent, and you need to recoup your loss by selling the contents.
- You are a bank or mortgage company, and your client has been foreclosed on, leaving you with the contents to dispose of.
- If you just have too much stuff!
How is the Sale Managed?
Doug and his associates will manage the sale from start to finish… Full Circle! Regardless of what type of liquidation option you decide upon, Full Circle Estate Services will provide all the equipment necessary to successfully market, display and sell your possessions. If your sale is to be an Estate Auction, Doug will bring in one of the very best Auction Companies in your region to ensure that you reap the greatest return on your items. Doug and his professional staff will monitor the entire sale, placing individual attendants where needed to safe-guard valuable items. Where necessary, research will be conducted to determine age and value of all antique and collectible items. If Full Circle feels that a specific item will best be marketed to a specific buyer, Doug will make arrangements for this item to sold separately in that arena.
If the best option for you is an Estate Sale, and you want to offer an exclusive opportunity to family and friends to purchase prior to the public sale, an Exclusive “Invitation Only” pre-sale date can be established.
How will my Sale be Advertised?
In order to maximize the exposure for your exclusive sale, Full Circle Estate Services will utilize multiple advertising strategies, such as:
- Photographs of your items will be posted to our website.
- Listing on “Estatesales.net”
- Listing on “Auctionzip.net”
- Listing on “Craigslist” for the complete sale, plus individual listings for specific items. *Can be posted in multiple surrounding areas.
- Advertisement in local and area newspapers as agreed upon in contract – optional.
- Fliers will be generated for circulation by Full Circle and you, as the seller.
- Street Signs directing passers-by to the location on the day of the Estate Sale or Auction.
- Email blast to all Full Circle followers
- Electronic file generated for the client to share with family and friends.
The Sale is over, now what?
Estate Sale – Typically, on the last day of an Estate (Tag) Sale, all merchandise is reduced by 50% in an attempt to sell as much as possible (Unless you, the owner, specifically advises that they do not want certain items reduced). Doug and your Full Circle staff will make every effort to sell everything, but at the end of the day, there will be items that did not sell.
At this point, Full Circle will work with the owner on a case-by-case basis to either donate or dispose of the remaining contents, once the client has removed any items they wish to retain. For an additional fee, Full Circle staff can remove and donate/dispose of all residual items left behind. Please discuss this option with Doug at the time you initiate the contract.
Estate Auction – Typically, at the end of an auction, all items are sold to the highest bidder. In the event that buyers leave undesirable items behind, or the auctioneer was unable to obtain a bid on less desirable merchandise, Full Circle (for a fee) will clean up and remove all debris, and provide proper disposal.
Full Circle’s Commitment to our Customers:
Our goal is to make the entire process STRESS FREE and EASY for you, our valued client! Organization, Research, Marketing and Preparation are the key components to a successful event. Full Circle Estate Services is committed to making each and every sale a positive experience, and is willing to invest whatever time necessary to ensure that our customers are satisfied at the end of the day. Sensitive to your needs, and unafraid of a hard day’s work, Doug and his crew will make every effort to meet, if not exceed, your expectations. Take a look at our Testimonial section, and see what clients have to say about the service!
How do I Prepare for the Sale?
There honestly is very little that a client needs to do prior to the sale… Doug and the Full Circle crew will do the work for you! Here are a few pointers that will be helpful:
- Do Not throw anything away! Even old paper items have value, and Doug and his trained staff will be able to assess all contents to ensure that you’re getting the best return possible on what you own. Just leave it where it’s at… they’ll know exactly what to do!
- Personal Items – Doug and his associates are very sensitive to what is personal, and will retain those items for discussion with you, the owner, prior to either discarding or including in the sale.
- Remove or be able to identify items you wish to retain as family heirlooms – If you, or another family member is planning to keep certain items as family keepsakes, go ahead and agree to remove them prior to your FREE consultation. If the items are too large to be removed easily, then tag them with a post-it-note or slip of paper, so Doug knows not to consider them in the overall sale.
- Do Not pack, clean, polish or attempt to organize items – These steps are all a part of the process Doug and his associates will take responsibility for. If you pack things up, it will take more time to unpack them, so leave that task up to the professionals. They’ll know just exactly what to do and when to do it!
When do I get my money once the sale is over?
At the conclusion of the sale, either Estate Sale or Estate Auction, Doug and his staff will prepare an itemized statement reflecting both revenue and expenses. Once the statement has been reviewed, and signed off on by the owner, a check will be issued on the spot.
Fees and Commission Rates:
Because every sale is truly unique, no fees are shown on this site, as they may not be applicable to your particular situation. During your initial “Complimentary” On-Site visit, Doug or one of his associates will be able to give you greater insight into the costs associated with conducting your sale. Please keep in mind that the type and volume of the merchandise being sold, your location, amount of work required for preparation, and staffing requirements are all variables that must be considered. Full Circle is competitive, reasonable, and will work harder to win your confidence that most other companies.
So, I’m ready to schedule my Complimentary Site Visit!
Getting started is easy, and it’s FREE! Simply pick up your phone and call 214-704-2219 or 573-783-7525 to speak with Doug or one of his associates. Or, you can complete the “Let’s Talk!” form by simply clicking that icon under the “Contact Us” tab above. Once completed, just hit the “send” button, and your message will be on its way to the Full Circle email inbox. Doug monitors this box several times daily, and will respond to your request asap upon receipt.
Why Full Circle… Because Life is a moving experience. Let us help you continue on your journey – regardless of the circumstances that necessitate your sale – worry free and with confidence. – Doug Lanners, Manager