Welcome to Full Circle Estate Services
FULL CIRCLE ESTATE SERVICES is a professional Estate Sale company managed by Denny Ward and Doug Lanners. We specialize in Estate Sales, Estate Auctions, Consignments and Total Buyouts. We are able to assist you in selling your entire estate, including automobiles and real estate. As the name indicates, Full Circle Estate Services brings the life cycle “Full Circle” to successfully accomplish your goals.
You should consider our services when your life change includes any of the following:
- The Need to Liquidate a Family Member’s Estate
- The Need to Liquidate Trust Assets
- Transitioning to an Assisted or Skilled Living Facility
- You are in charge of a Foreclosure Property and need help
- Just have too much stuff
We make it simple, so there’s very little that you need to do. Here are a few pointers to keep in mind as you prepare for a sale:
- Do not throw anything away! It may be insignificant to you, but could have value in the marketplace.
- Identify personal items and family heirlooms that should not be sold.
- Do not pack things up, as we will just have to unpack them in order to properly stage and price them before the sale.
- Don’t worry about cleaning or polishing items; that’s our job.
Full Circle provides FREE consultation to discuss your options as a seller (click options below for more details).
Full Circle manages the sale from start to finish! We provide all equipment necessary to successfully market, display, and sell your possessions. If your best option is an auction, we contract with one of the very best auction companies in your area. We monitor the entire sale; safeguarding valuable items. We conduct research to determine age and value of all antique and collectibles. If it is an Estate Sale, and you want to offer an exclusive opportunity to family and friends to make purchases prior to the public sale, that can be arranged.
Full Circle’s Advertising strategy includes:
- Photos posted to our website
- Listing on “Estatesales.net,” “Auctionzip.net” and “Craigslist.com”
- Ads in local newspapers as agreed upon in your contract (optional)
- Fliers in public venues prior to sale
- Street signs posted each day of the sale
- Email blasts to all Full Circle followers
- Electronic file generated for you to share with family and friends
On the last day of an Estate Sale, all merchandise will be reduced by 50%, unless you advise otherwise. At the end of an Estate Auction, typically all items have been sold to the highest bidder, however there may be items left on the ground or tables that are unwanted by the buyer. In either case, for additional fee, Full Circle will remove, donate or dispose of any items remaining at the end of the sale. Ask Doug for details.
All sales are unique, so no fees or rates are shown on this site. During your initial FREE onsite visit and consultation, you will get a good idea of the cost of conducting your sale. Full Circle Estate Services is competitive and reasonable, and will work hard to gain your confidence and business. At the end of the sale, you will receive an itemized statement. Once the statement is reviewed and signed by you, we will issue a check for the proceeds.
Call 214/704–2219 or 573/783–7525 to speak with Doug or one of his associates, or use our convenient Contact Form. We monitor our mailbox throughout the day and will respond to you as soon as possible.
Our commitment to you:
Our goal is to make the entire process STRESS-FREE and EASY for you, our valued client! Full Circle Estate Services is committed to making each sale a positive experience, and is willing to invest whatever time necessary to ensure that you are satisfied. We will make every effort to meet and exceed your expectations! Take a look at our testimonials and see what our clients have said about our services!
Why Full Circle … because life is a moving experience!
–Doug Lanners, Manager